Equipment for material development
- Clean rooms for the manufacture of ceramic membranes
- Equipment for the preparation of heterogeneous catalysts and solid sorbents
- 3-D printing of ceramic materials
Equipment for testing
- Small-scale test units for gas-phase reactions on catalysts and sorbents equipped with inline gas analysis (MS, GC, FTIR, NDIR). Gases available include H2, CO2, CO, H2S, NOx, SOx, CH4.
- Gas separation test equipment for membranes, such as hydrogen-selective membranes.
- Lab scale liquid separation and pervaporation equipment. Liquids: alcohols, organic acids, etc.
- Test equipment for heat pumps, heat transformers and heat storage.
- Pilot-scale equipment: high-temperature pressure-swing adsorption unit for syngas upgrading, hydrogen membrane test unit.
- SEM, TEM, visual microscopy
- (In-situ) infrared spectroscopy, Auger spectroscopy
- Gas sorption equipment
- Thermo-gravimetric analysis
- Mechanical testing